Thursday, February 16, 2012

Derek Lam Fall '12









Loving the subtle 60's vibe in this collection. You will notice that basically every single collection this season has been filled with midi-skirts and dresses. I have not seen one single short skirt other than in the Proenza Schouler collection (which is probably my favorite collection...I'll do a post on that later.) I love the quirky prints on some of the pieces. Prints are becoming a huge love of mine lately. I will always love a simple look....but fashion is supposed to be fun! That printed suit is definitely one of my favorite pieces in the collection. The abstract colors in it make it all the more better and fun! I also love the white gown with the black capped sleeves. I can't really tell what fabric its made out of....but I love it! Another little trend I'm seeing on the runways are collars. They've been a hit on the runway for a season or two...and I love it. Love ittt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment