Wednesday, February 1, 2012

spring like








The weather was so freaking beautiful today. Almost got up to 70 degrees! I didn't really dress for it though...oh well. I have no spring clothes...guess I'll need to start shopping for some! I can't help but laugh at my face in all of the pictures up top....my squinty eyes. It was so bright out. I can't keep my eyes open when there's sun shining in them. I always look at pictures from when my brother and I were younger... our faces are priceless. We always have one eye closed...even if it wasn't sunny out. I try not to do it today...but I can't help it sometimes. Anyway, I have four midterms to go this week! I was really happy about my english midterm...and hope that all of my other subjects will be easy! Can't wait for this week to be over with! I need to go study for physics and spanish. Ay dios mio..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment