Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Street Style

 becoming slightly obsessed with red. 




 such cute pants! looking for a bunch of printed pants for the rest of winter and spring! love.




looooveeee the printed blouse+fur coat+ leather/wax coated pants...



Ah, fashion week! Can't wait till I can actually go myself and see all the wonderful collections and people! This is just some more street style that I've been looking at. There have been some ah-mazing collections I've seen so far! I can't wait to share them all with you! It is way passed my bed time. Two more days until the weekend! We have off on Monday for Presidents Day. I have to go to sleep...these past couple of days I've been going to bed around 12 for some reason...I have no idea why. Hopefully I can post again tomorrow! Night night fashion bugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment